Recognized as the oldest house in Mercer County, the Isaac Watson house sits on the edge of the bluff overlooking the Abbott Marshlands in John A. Roebling Memorial Park. Built in 1708 and beautifully restored by the New Jersey Daughters of the American Revolution in 1964, the house is open periodically for public tours.
Directions: From South Broad Street, turn west onto West Park Avenue. The closest intersection to the park is West Park Avenue and Westcott Avenue. Turn left onto Westcott Avenue, and then right at the sign, into Roebling Park, just before the Tulpehaking Nature Center.