The Abbott Marshlands Council and Friends for the Abbott Marshlands work toward supporting stewardship, preservation, and protection of Marshlands, which are located between Hamilton, Trenton, and Bordentown. Members are private citizens, representatives of public and industrial landholders, and other parties.
The Abbott Marshlands offer many rewarding experiences for the visitor.
- Paddle the meandering tidal freshwater channels
- Walk the trails along bluffs that overlook marshes and swamps
- Watch for Bald Eagles and Osprey
- Listen to the song of the Carolina Wren
- Smell the fragrance of the Swamp Rose
- Discover the Tulpehaking Nature Center
- Linger to learn about those who walked, lived, and worked here
- For information about the benefits of membership, see Join Us.