- This event has passed.
Abbott Marshlands Nature Book Club
November 24, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us last Thursday of each month for an informal discussion about a book that focuses on the natural world. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org for information, and we will send you meeting details and the Zoom link as each meeting approaches.
Book club meetings are typically held via Zoom at 7pm. Because of the holidays, we combine November / December meetings.
Here are the upcoming book titles and the dates for discussion.
- July 27: The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson
- August 31: The Language of Flowers: Poems by Jane Holloway
- September 28: Below the Edge of Darkness:A Memoir of Exploring Light and Life in the Deep Sea by Edith Widder
- October 26: On the Marsh: A Year Surrounded by Wildness and Wet by Simon Barnes
- December 7: The History of Bees: A Novel by Maja Lunde
We hope to “see” you at an upcoming discussion 🙂